PA Media Group, the UK’s leading provider of multimedia content and services are looking for a Graduate Finance Business Partner to join the Howden team.
The successful candidate will proactively assist the management information team in partnering the managers of the business units. You will ensure financial information is presented clearly and accurately to drive performance across the rest of the business.
This position is a development focused role and progression through the role is expected alongside the passing of chartered accounting exams and personal improvement. PA Media Group will offer a fully supported study package.
- Support the team in ensuring the appropriate management of income and expenses against organizational plans and in accordance with performance measures, budgets, and forecasts.
- Support the team in delivering accurate quarterly forecast information and annual budget information. Supporting the Senior Finance Staff with continuously developing the processes.
- Assisting in the production of Group Strategies and KPIs across the business.
- Aid with continuous development of Agresso the Finance Accounting system, including further improvements of the reporting and efficiency of finance processes.
- Supporting the Senior Finance Business Partners with yearend accounts and audit.
- With Support, assisting the management information team with ad hoc projects and queries.
- Subject to requirement, rotate around other areas of the Finance department for one day a week to gain insight of start to finish processes.
- The above supporting responsibilities will result in eventual ownership as you progress within the role.
- An effective communicator with a keen eye for detail
- Someone who wants to work for an organisation that respects the importance of a work-life balance
- Keen to develop your career and to progress in a chartered accounting qualification- CIMA, ACA, ACCA
Do you have…
- Graduate degree (with an accounting focus)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to prepare clear financial information
- Desire to develop your financial career
What we can offer you…
- Fully funded study support package inclusive of study leave for exam sittings
- Flexible working around the core hours of 10am-4pm
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- 4% Company Pension contributions
- Eyecare vouchers
- The opportunity to work with talented colleagues in a supportive team environment
- Peer group of colleagues studying for professional qualifications
- A positive culture where your contribution is valued
Please apply to Becky Hill, Data Finance Business Partner
Closing date: 19 August 2019
The Company encourages applications from all sectors of the community.