PA Media, the UK’s leading provider of multimedia content and services are looking for a Finance Business Partner to join the Howden Northern Headquarters to lead management reporting for the Data business area.
PA’s Data services are comprised of a portfolio of diverse and exciting business offerings. We provide services ranging from comprehensive betting content and sports data to TV Metadata and events listings. The business units have experienced significant growth over the last few years and have an interesting future ahead.
The Finance Business Partner will build strong relationships and drive improvements to help this fast-paced business continue to thrive and will enjoy an environment that encourages development of skills, knowledge and experience and offers long term career progression. New ideas and initiatives are encouraged, and we believe will make a difference and help shape the future of the business.
Reporting directly to the Senior Finance Business Partner you will also assist with coaching and development of the wider Management Information team.
- Deliver accurate monthly management accounts, quarterly forecasts and annual budgets
- Work closely with the dedicated business area and partner them to help support them in achieving their business goals
- Provide commercial insights, analysis and recommendations
- Make recommendations in relation to projects and analysis, spending time with operational managers
- Develop group strategies for departmental areas, producing and presenting KPIs to senior stakeholders
- Support the production of year end accounts and audit
- An excellent communicator able to truly partner the business who wants to work in a supportive and collaborative environment.
- Someone who wants to work for an organisation that respects the importance of a work-life balance
- Keen to develop your career with an innovative diverse media business
Do you have…
- Outstanding relationship building skills, with the ability to challenge, influence and give advice to senior stakeholders
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA professional membership or in the final stages of this.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to prepare clear managerial information
- Demonstrated understanding of a wide range of financial techniques including management accounting and reporting, business model development, KPI Metrics, project planning, and performance analysis
What we can offer you…
- Excellent basic salary with 25 days holiday
- Measured career development
- The opportunity to working with talented colleagues in a supportive team environment
- Excellent Home / Work life balance including home working and flexible start and finish times
- A positive culture where your contribution is valued
To apply for the role, please email Becky Hill, Senior Finance Business Partner
Closing date: 13 September 2019
The Company encourages applications from all sectors of the community.