Are you an ambitious and determined salesperson with a track record of success? Do you have an interest in the ever-growing TV platforms market? Join us and you’ll be part of a team selling metadata services to third party TV and OTT platforms worldwide.
EBS, part of the PA Media Group, are a leading full-service provider of metadata services for content on any platform worldwide. Using Pawa, our industry leading metadata tool, we have been providing accurate and comprehensive metadata solutions for channels and platform operators for the past 30 years. We cover over 1,000 UK and internationally based channels, work with broadcasters including ITV, Discovery/Scripps, UKTV and BBC Studios and deliver to platforms worldwide including Sky, Freeview, Virgin, CytaVision, Multichoice and Viasat World.
As well as managing existing client relationships, you will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities whether that be via product development, new platform launches or competitor acquisition.
What you’ll need …
- Fascinated by the evolving TV & OTT platforms and global distribution landscape?
- A fantastic salesperson comfortable within a targeted environment?
- Looking to grow your career with an innovative diverse media business?
Do you have…
- Strong knowledge of the Broadcast Sector and TV Metadata markets including customers (TV Channels, TV Platforms and VOD businesses) and competitors?
- Proven track record generating new business and exceeding targets?
- Experience of taking ownership of the sales process and closing the deal?
- A consultative sales approach where you uncover your client’s needs?
What we can offer you …
In return for your commitment we offer a competitive basic salary and an uncapped, clear commission structure. We recognise your contribution to our continued success with an attractive benefits package which includes a company pension scheme, access to discounted gym membership, a range of events and discounted tickets.
There is also 25 days annual leave with an option to buy up to 5 days after your first year. The role will be based from our brand-new offices in The Spirella Building – a vibrant Letchworth-based business centre set in prestigious surroundings, with scope to work from our Paddington-based headquarters in London, and from home on occasion.
You’ll join an ambitious team who have extensive knowledge of the TV industry worldwide.
If you see yourself in what you have read, this could be the job for you.
To apply for the role, please send your CV to Keith Bedford, Director, EBS
Closing date: 7 December 2019
We will be considering candidates as they apply, so please don’t delay in submitting your application.
The company encourages applications from all sectors of the community.