Would you like to join the UK’s number one, award-winning tech company powering the online video behind brands such as the BBC, ITV, Liverpool FC, FC Barcelona, William Hill and Betfair?
StreamAMG has grown 20% year on year and due to this rapid growth, we’re ready to focus on the next stage of our expansion to enable some of the biggest brands in the world to distribute their content through our award-winning online video solutions.
Join us as Business Development Manager and you’ll be able to leverage our growing reputation to identify new customers who can benefit from our innovative end-to-end video products and services.
Based from our new central London office (opening January 2020), the BDM will grow our presence across the U.K, EMEA and other strategic geographic markets. With support from the wider business, you’ll lead new customer growth in the Media sector , particularly media companies, broadcasters, e-commerce and the publishing market.
This is a great opportunity for someone familiar with the technology and digital video sectors, and currently working in a commercial, product development or project management role with bags of enthusiasm, drive and energy to progress their career and grow as the company grows.
What you’ll be doing …
- You’ll qualify sales leads generated via cold calling and inbound channels such as web, trade shows, conferences, etc and be able to quickly identify account decision-makers, understand their business needs and make recommendations for next steps.
- Quickly build a solid understanding of digital video workflows, our value proposition including products and services, and communicate this to the market.
- If you’re already working in our industry, you will nurture relationships with existing partners, and increase our visibility amongst potential customers.
- As a trusted advisor you will be using a consultative sales approach, based on understanding customer requirements, and providing solutions to meet those requirements.
- Prepare well-written proposals, RFIs, schedule and arrange presentations and product demonstrations in collaboration with the Client Services Manager and StreamAMG executives
- Keep in touch with industry trends, attending relevant trade shows, events and summits
- Work closely with Client Services and Delivery to optimise the sales cycle, lead generation to delivery
What you’ll need …
To be successful in this role it’s likely you will have previous experience in commercial, product development or project management, preferably in the video technology sector. You’ll naturally be an effective communicator and will have the drive, passion and resilience needed to meet our targets.
What we can offer you …
In return for your hard work we offer a competitive base salary with a generous uncapped commission structure.
We are committed to a healthy work-life balance and offer flexible working hours to help you to achieve this. You’ll also enjoy private healthcare cover, professional training, discounted Virgin Active membership, free fruit and snacks and regular team and company socials.
To apply for the role, please send your CV to Tayla Parkinson, Talent Acquisition Administrator.
Closing date: 26 December 2019
We will be considering candidates as they apply, so please don’t delay in submitting your application.
The Company encourages applications from all sectors of the community.