Are you fascinated by tech and looking for a varied and exciting position in the media industry with the aim of progressing to become a Desktop Support Technician?
PA Media Group, the UK’s leading provider of multimedia content and services, are looking for a Junior Desktop Support Technician to provide software and hardware support to the business, both desk-side, and remotely.
The role will primarily be based from our northern headquarters in Howden based in the centre of the small market town and just 5 minutes from the M62.
You’ll also have the unique opportunity to travel on-site to support some of the major events that PA attend such as Political party conferences and award ceremonies.
Working within a team of 9, based across the UK you’ll play a vital role ensuring all incidents are resolved quickly and cause minimal impact on the end user and you’ll also have the opportunity to get involved with projects.
A taste of what you’ll be doing …
- Quickly prioritising and resolving incidents, to ensure minimal impact to end users
- Shadow other technicians and learn how to troubleshoot Windows and Mac issues
- Configure laptops, desktops and mobiles using enterprise deployment tools
- Support the major events PA are responsible for, such as Wimbledon, Elections and the Olympics
What you’ll need …
You’ll need to be an effective communicator to liaise with people at all levels across the business and you’ll be naturally analytical, security conscious and most importantly customer focussed.
It would also be beneficial to have the following but isn’t essential;
- An A-level or equivalent in IT or a similar qualification
- Experience in a Desktop Support environment
- An understanding of ITIL
- Experience of Windows 10, imaging and support
- Skype for Business
- Basic understanding of network topologies, TCP/IP
What we can offer …
In return for your hard work we will offer you the opportunity to work in a diverse, exciting and expanding industry working with some of the biggest names in media
Join our team and you’ll enjoy a host of benefits, including 25 days’ holiday a year plus bank holidays, interest fee travel loans and access to discounted activities including show tickets, beauty treatments, sporting events and gym memberships
To apply, please send your CV to Leon Das, Desktop Support Manager
Closing date: 25 November 2019
The Company encourages applications from all sectors of the community.