PA Media is looking for a digital editor with experience of features editorial to work on the fast-paced and highly successful news, sport and lifestyle website and app, Microsoft News. Ideally the candidate will have a passion for Technology (including games, digital innovation and computing), as well an interest in Cars.
- Copytasting and prioritising stories
- Writing interesting headlines designed to create online engagement
- Fantastic picture selection
- Engaging with the audience through social media
- Reading analytics and taking decisions based on learnings
- Experience of working in a fast-moving digital newsroom
- Understanding of a wide range of Entertainment and Features content including Technology, Cars, Lifestyle, Health, Food, and Travel
- Excellent English and superb subbing skills
- Wide range of interests from news and sport to culture
- Team player who is also able to work under own initiative
- Experience of using analytics tools in publishing
- Must have journalistic qualification, including media law
Please note this role will be based in our Paddington office and will involve working shifts.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to Wesley Johnson, Head of Production – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 9 October 2019
The Company encourages applications from all sectors of the community.