Do you have experience in a product-related role and are looking to progress your career in product management?
Do you want to work for one of the most prestigious multi-media agencies within the UK? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for you within PA Media Group!
PA Media is the UK’s leading provider of multi-media content and data – our services provide key clients such as Sky and the BBC with content that drives their businesses.
We are also leading the way with other key customers, and our portfolio of products and services spans pictures, video, data APIs, graphics and social media curation. We work with a wide range of clients including broadcasters, publishers and newspapers – our news service provides much of the content you read and watch.
We are hiring a Product Manager to work in our Content business area, where you will have the opportunity to facilitate the commercially-driven creation of digital products and solutions for B2B clients, as well as for customer-facing propositions. You will be representing the amazing portfolio of products that deliver news, sport and entertainment content to our media and corporate customers. We have an Agile approach to technology development, innovation and delivery and your role will be central to that.
We require smart and inspirational Product Managers who can lead and support PA’s product and engineering teams to deliver world-class software solutions to secure PA’s place in the digital market.
- Looking for a new challenge where you can develop a career with a growing, innovative media business that is part of one of the most prestigious multi-media organisations
- A proactive product manager who thrives working and negotiating with senior engineers and business stakeholders to define and deliver products and prototypes, ensuring that development is aligned business strategy and goals
- Passionate about product roadmaps, development and love working within a scrum team that uses an Agile approach
- Organised and a great communicator who relishes working with stakeholders to plan strategic approaches to product development
- Potentially looking for your second product role
Do you have?
- Energy, resilience and a passion to succeed
- Training in Scrum and Agile methodologies and evidence of practical application
- Experience of working in Product Management, leadership of scrum teams and leading a product from concept to delivery
- Knowledge of Jira, backlog organisation, task management and roadmap production
- Experience of taking part in and facilitating Sprint ceremonies covering daily scrums, sprint planning, sprint retrospectives, sprint demos and refinement sessions
- A positive attitude to overcoming challenges through creative and lateral thinking
What we can offer you
- Excellent salary
- Flexible working hours
- Training and development scheme
- A great team who support each other – where you are leading development of a unique range of products for one of the most well-recognised names in the industry
- Amazing support from an innovative company to help develop your career
- Working within a growing business that values its employees and believes in fairness and honesty
To apply for the role, please send your CV to Colm McCrory, Senior Product Manager
Closing date: 27 December 2019
We will be considering candidates as they apply, so please don’t delay in submitting your application.
The Company encourages applications from all sectors of the community.